Job Advert: Training Facilitator (LEAN)
Location: Based Telford, would require travel throughout our sites
A great opportunity is available for an accomplished Training Facilitator (LEAN), to join our new centralised Training & Development Team.
We are looking for an influential individual who has proven experience in delivering motivational Training as well as being an experienced assessor across all disciplines of an organisation.
You will be focussing on Lean Manufacturing Principles resulting in improved efficiency, effectiveness and profitability. We are looking for you to have experience and knowledge in delivering in this area.
Must have a real passion and understanding of the value training and assessing can bring to both the individual and the organisation.
This role will require regular travel to our sites within the UK with some overnight stays required to accommodate the shift patterns of our colleagues.
- Deliver training to meet business objectives
- Assist in the maintenance of the quality and integrity of our approved NVQ/ILM Centre
- Facilitate BIT / LEAN Programs across all sites within the fenestration division
- Champion continual improvement activity and act as a change agent throughout the organisation
- Contribute to the running of the accredited Training Centre (liaise with EV / EQA)
- Design and Deliver Training programs as required
- Contribute and support the Divisional Training & Development Team
Our ideal candidate will possess the following experience and qualifications:
- An accomplished Training Facilitator with proven experience within LEAN Manufacturing
- Lean / Six sigma experience to a recognised level – Essential
- Level 3+ Management Qualification (Minimum) (NVQ, C&G, CMI, ILM ) Essential
- A1 (D32 & D33) Assessor – Essential
- Learning & Development Qualification L3+
- Excellent communication skills.
- Health and safety knowledge to a recognised level
- UK Driving Licence
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for this is an excellent opportunity for you to develop this new role within our centralised team! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 4 March 2018.
*A full job description is available upon request
You can learn more about Epwin by visiting our website https://epwin.co.uk/
We do not require recruitment agency support at this time – all speculative CV’s will be treated as a direct application.