We recycle over 50% of the available PVC-U waste in the UK and are strongly established as the market and technology leader.
We are committed to the integration of economic, social and environmental factors in all elements of the business , from raw materials and manufacturing to installation and recycling.
The Epwin Group is fully committed to a policy of corporate responsibility that continually seeks to improve the company’s positive contribution to economic, social and environmental issues both within the construction industry and also to its local communities at over 30 businesses throughout the UK.
At the forefront of recycling in the UK for over a decade our commitment to the environment has been through actions and policies not just words.
Our continuous investment in safety and training means our staff of nearly 2000 are always working with the latest information and to the highest possible standards in the construction industry.
Working with an Epwin business you can be assured you are partnering with a group that puts its responsibilities top of the agenda.
Latest Tweets from @EpwinGroup
Careers at Epwin
Epwin Group are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Quantity Surveyor (Telford)
- Customer Service Manager (Cardiff)
- Area Sales Manager – Trade (Worcestershire)
- IT Technician (Worcestershire)
- Sales Coordinator (Paignton)
- Van Driver (Aldridge, West Midlands)
- Stores Operative (Cardiff)
- Installations Administrator (Cardiff)
- Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) (Cardiff)
- Surveyor/Contract Site Assistant (Based in the Midlands to cover the country)