We believe in bottom up as well as top down communication. We do our best to get things right first time but where we don't we want to be told.
Tuesday, March 4th, 2014
A new specification and technical guide is now available from Profile 22. The 48 page reference book and accompanying CD are a valuable index for architects and specifiers when specifying Profile 22 PVC-U systems. The…read more.
Monday, March 3rd, 2014
A two-minute video has been created by leading window and door manufacturer, Profile 22 introducing its latest product, the fully reversible window. Providing architects and specifiers with essential specification details the video shows the window…read more.
Monday, February 17th, 2014
The new cast iron effect rainwater system from Kayflow has been used to complete a bespoke timber frame property created by self builders, Barrie and Jan Lane. The installation included Half Round gutter and down…read more.
Monday, January 27th, 2014
As 2013 drew to a close there was a flurry of activity… Economy OK! Mid-December we had yet more proof that the UK economy had turned a corner, with the British Chambers of Commerce announcing…read more.
Wednesday, December 4th, 2013
The disgruntled murmurings surrounding the Big Six continue to bubble way and after announcing those price hikes, an attempt at Government intervention and the Green Deal damp squib; it has come as no surprise that…read more.
Latest Tweets from @EpwinGroup
Careers at Epwin
- Quantity Surveyor (Telford)
- Customer Service Manager (Cardiff)
- Area Sales Manager – Trade (Worcestershire)
- IT Technician (Worcestershire)
- Sales Coordinator (Paignton)
- Van Driver (Aldridge, West Midlands)
- Stores Operative (Cardiff)
- Installations Administrator (Cardiff)
- Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) (Cardiff)
- Surveyor/Contract Site Assistant (Based in the Midlands to cover the country)