We believe in bottom up as well as top down communication. We do our best to get things right first time but where we don't we want to be told.
Wednesday, December 11th, 2013
The window and door industry has always been active, but somewhat reticent in its approach to disability. Are we doing a disservice to the 19 per cent of the population by not pro-actively promoting the…read more.
Friday, December 6th, 2013
Jim Rawson, chairman of Epwin Group was awarded the Derek Bonnard Award for Excellence at the G13 Awards, held at the prestigious Park Lane Hilton, London on November 29th. The award was presented in recognition…read more.
Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013
It has been designed with a five chamber system and can incorporate argon filled triple glazing which enhances thermal performance. The product achieves a U-value of 0.8 and an A+ rating under the Window Energy…read more.
Wednesday, December 4th, 2013
The disgruntled murmurings surrounding the Big Six continue to bubble way and after announcing those price hikes, an attempt at Government intervention and the Green Deal damp squib; it has come as no surprise that…read more.
Tuesday, November 19th, 2013
Back in September the Evening Standard ran a story which caught my eye…entitled ‘Storm grows to rattle Merkel’s window’ the piece described how Angela Merkel’s romp to electoral victory tells us a lot about Germany….read more.
Latest Tweets from @EpwinGroup
Careers at Epwin
- Surveyor/Contract Site Assistant (Based in the Midlands to cover the country)
- Production Planner (Worcester)
- Planning Analyist (Telford)
- Sales Coordinator (Paignton)
- Area Sales Managers Positions (Paignton)
- Regional Sales Manager (North of England)
- Maintenance Engineer – Multi Skilled (Electrically Biased) (Newton Abbot)
- Trade Salesperson (M4 Corridor)
- FDS Order Processor (Aldridge, West Midlands)
- Purchasing Manager (Aldridge, West Midlands)