For over 3 decades the Epwin Group have been at the forefront of the PVC-U industry.
The Three Divisions
Epwin introduced PVC-U windows to the UK in 1976, and has since become a vertically integrated company with interests covering the complete lifecycle of its products, from extrusion through to installation, to recycling and re-processing by the Group facilities.
In 2012 the Epwin Group grew to create a significant and diverse building products group with the addition of several businesses into the portfolio. the turnover of over 30 businesses stands at £265m with the Group having 2400 employees all involved in the construction industry. the Group comprises three distinct divisions;
Manufactures and markets complete profile systems for windows, doors, curtain wall and conservatory components.
Fabricates and markets the full range of branded windows, doors, conservatories, glass sealed units for domestic housing in both public and private sectors and new build developments.
Manufactures and markets leading cellular brands of roofline, rainwater goods, drainage, cills, cladding and trims.
Latest Tweets from @EpwinGroup
Careers at Epwin
Epwin Group are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Window & Door Sales Supervisor (Aldridge, West Midlands)
- Trade Counter Assistant Driver (Heston)
- Quantity Surveyor (Telford)
- Customer Service Manager (Cardiff)
- Area Sales Manager – Trade (Worcestershire)
- Sales Coordinator (Paignton)
- Van Driver (Aldridge, West Midlands)
- Stores Operative (Cardiff)
- Installations Administrator (Cardiff)
- Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) (Cardiff)