The principal activities of the Group are the extrusion of PVC-U and roofline products as well as the manufacture of windows , doors, conservatories and sealed units.
A complete range of low maintenance building products
The Group aims to provide superior product quality and customer service within a framework of sustainable development that focuses on minimising waste and carbon footprint whilst maximizing recyclability.
Epwin introduced PVC-U windows to the UK in 1976, since when it became a vertically integrated company with interests covering the complete lifecycle of its products, from extrusion through to installation, to post-consumer recycling and re-processing by the group facilities. Approximately 50% of all UK PVC-U window manufacturing waste is recycled and reprocessed by the Group.
As an independent British business, Epwin is a major extruder of PVC-U and PVC-Ue products and has a significant presence in the trade, retail, new build and social housing markets.
Latest Tweets from @EpwinGroup
Careers at Epwin
Epwin Group are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Quantity Surveyor (Telford)
- Customer Service Manager (Cardiff)
- Area Sales Manager – Trade (Worcestershire)
- IT Technician (Worcestershire)
- Sales Coordinator (Paignton)
- Van Driver (Aldridge, West Midlands)
- Stores Operative (Cardiff)
- Installations Administrator (Cardiff)
- Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) (Cardiff)
- Surveyor/Contract Site Assistant (Based in the Midlands to cover the country)