The principal activities of the Group are the extrusion of PVC-U and roofline products as well as the manufacture of windows , doors, conservatories and sealed units.
A complete range of low maintenance building products
The Group aims to provide superior product quality and customer service within a framework of sustainable development that focuses on minimising waste and carbon footprint whilst maximizing recyclability.
Epwin introduced PVC-U windows to the UK in 1976, since when it became a vertically integrated company with interests covering the complete lifecycle of its products, from extrusion through to installation, to post-consumer recycling and re-processing by the group facilities. Approximately 50% of all UK PVC-U window manufacturing waste is recycled and reprocessed by the Group.
As an independent British business, Epwin is a major extruder of PVC-U and PVC-Ue products and has a significant presence in the trade, retail, new build and social housing markets.
Careers at Epwin
- FDS Order Processor (Aldridge, West Midlands)
- Trade Salesperson (M4 Corridor)
- Maintenance Engineer – Multi Skilled (Electrically Biased) (Newton Abbot)
- Regional Sales Manager (North of England)
- Area Sales Managers Positions (Paignton)
- Sales Coordinator (Paignton)
- Administration Assistant (Tamworth)
- Shift Maintenance Technician (Telford)
- Planning Analyist (Telford)
- Production Planner (Worcester)